Sleeps a maximum of 13 people
6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms + 1 staff bedroom
Interior space: 420 square meters (4,520 ft2)
Garden area: 1500 square meters (16,150 ft2)
This superb modern and stylish villa of approximately 420 sqm (4,520 ft2), benefits from a breathtaking sea view and a superb location in a prestigious area on the West side of Cap d’Antibes. A short 2 minute walk to the world famous luxury Hotel du Cap Eden Roc and close to excellent beaches, restaurants, nightlife and all amenities, this villa can accommodate up to 13 people in 6 bedrooms in addition to an integrated staff studio with private entrance.
The ultra modern façade of this brand new villa designed by a RIBA awarded architect allows the ultimate in contemporary living. From its stylish light-filled interiors to the luxurious boutique-style swimming pool and outdoor living / dining area, the villa is punctuated with Indonesian antique artefacts and furniture and iconic modern classics.
The entrance to the Villa through a large coded metal gate allows parking for 3 cars under the vine covered portico to the side of the house. An antique Indian door to the left provides the side gate to the black bamboo planted garden leading to the pool outdoor area.
The grey oak panelled, pivotal front door opens into the interior of the ground floor. This open plan living area with its polished concrete floor comprising of kitchen on one side with central cantilevered marble island, Gaggenau appliances and dining area for 12; a stylish central salon, to a dropped down intimate TV area/library/study with wooden oak floor and further seating and a large fireplace. All areas have floor to ceiling sliding doors that open fully onto a continuous polished concrete terrace, which allows magnificent views of the garden with its 5 metre palm trees, pool area and animated scenes of the bay of Juan-les-Pins and Super Cannes. This floor also accommodates a guest toilet, cloakroom and separate housekeeper studio including laundry. The housekeeper has a separate private front entrance.
The 1st floor locates the spacious master bedroom suite with walk in walnut dressing room, marble panelled shower area and bath tub. The superking (200cm) bed floats over oak wooden flooring, the glass sliding doors open again on to a continuous polished concrete terrace allowing magnificent sea views.
The further 4 bedrooms on this floor all have their own ensuite shower rooms clad in floor to wall shades of grey Bizassa tiles and walnut panelling. The beds are queen size (150cm) and all bedrooms have ample built in wardrobes and TV’s. Furthermore the north facing bedrooms enjoy the spectacular sea views and the south facing bedrooms open onto a small terrace.
The 6th bedroom suite is to be found included in its own floor at pool level. With separate access from the main house, this large bedroom suite with super kingsize (200cm ) bed, walk in wardrobe, TV and large opaque glass walled ensuite shower room allows ultimate privacy and direct access to the pool area. The bedroom opens onto a large salon with big screen TV, a cantilevered polished concrete desk/study and oak panelled library wall. The sliding doors open completely to allow continuous flow onto the wooden decks surrounding the pool. A further guest toilet and marble clad shower room serve this floor and the pool area.
All rooms enjoy a continuous thread of luxurious textiles and an eclectic collection of furniture and artefacts from the Indonesian Islands to modern day design classics and special collectable items. The entire house is clad in a special perforated aluminium shutter design allowing for light and air to enter yet providing an extra level of security.
A series of decks are accessed from steps leading off the ground floor terrace. One arrives firstly at the eating area; 2 large solid teak tables accommodate parties of 20 guests where alfresco dining can be enjoyed to the full.
One level down leads to the pool area with is black glistening tiled pool, cascade and integrated Jacuzzi. One can enjoy the shaded daybed lounging area to one end of the pool alongside an integrated concrete outside bar and fridge area and curved seating area to the far side of the pool, surrounding an open gas fire pit.
The garden hosts tropical plants and flowers, grasses, an impressive row of 5 meter palms and a lawn area for relaxing.
square meters (4,520 ft2)
Plot of land area / m2
- Entrance hall with guest toilet
- Large reception room opening onto a terrace profiting from a sea view including a stylish living area
- A fully equipped Gaggenau kitchen with central marble island, dining area
- Intimate TV lounge/library with gas fireplace
- Studio with independent access, ideal for staff including a bedroom with a single bed, shower room with WC, kitchenette and laundry.
- Spacious master bedroom (super kingsize 200cm x 200 cm) with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, WC) and dressing room. Opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool with sea view
- 4 guest bedrooms all with double bed (queen size bed 160 cm) with ensuite shower room and WC. The north facing have terrace and sea view.
- Independent suite of approximately 100 square meters including a large bedroom suite (superking 200cm) with walk in shower room and a lounge area opening fully onto pool level with guest toilet and shower room
- Heated swimming pool (11 x 4m) with Jacuzzi
- Summer dining area.
- Seated area around gas fire pit
- Air-conditioning/heating/bathrooms underfloor heating
- Fireplace interior and garden
- Outdoor lighting
- Alarm with telesurevillance
- Electric gate
- Video security
- Swimming pool/Jacuzzi. Heated and alarmed.
- Washing machine/dryer
- Satellite TV/SKY
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Professional Weber gaz BBQ
Exclusive concierge service available upon request:
- Private driver and luxury car rentals
- Pick up service at the airport
- Personal trainer (fitness, tennis, diving, golf…)
- Private teachers
- Domestic beauty(manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, masseur…)
- Exclusive restaurant and VIP club bookings for the entire Riviera
- Taxi service to St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco
- Event and sightseeing planer
- Luxury yacht rentals
- Personal shopper
- Private doctors